Total Orthopaedics Webinar – May 2021
Our Orthopaedic Webinar with Oryon Develop
Across two Saturdays in May, six Total Orthopaedics consultants will be leading a masterclass webinar with Oryon Develop. This masterclass is aimed at healthcare professionals including physiotherapists, osteopaths, etc.
Join 6 of our Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons for a comprehensive review of joint conditions from head to toe. We believe that conservative treatment routes should be explored and tried before surgery – so we will be taking a holistic approach to each of our topics.
From a deep-dive into Frozen Shoulder, to identifying Spinal Cancers, attendees will leave with enhanced knowledge on a wide range of pathophysiologies spanning across the whole body – and 8 hours’ CPD.
Date/s: Saturday 8 May and Saturday 15 May, 2021
Time/s: 09:00 – 13:00
Speakers and Topics
Mr Rupen Dattani – Modern Management of Tennis Elbow & Golfer’s Elbow
Mr Pinak Ray – Tendonitis & Tendons in The Foot and Ankle: Evidence-Based Rehab
Mr Simon Mellor – Meniscal & Patellar Conditions of the Knee: Biomechanics, Function & Rehabilitation
Mr Bob Chatterjee – Spinal Cancer for Allied Healthcare Professionals
Mr Joyti Saksena – Uncommon Conditions of the Hip: Dysplasia & Avascular Necrosis (AVN)
Mr Peter Domos – The Pathogenesis, Diagnostic Algorithms & Best Treatments for Frozen Shoulder
Key Learnings to be Covered
- Latest management of Tennis Elbow & Golfer’s Elbow
- Understand Spinal Cancers, treatments & legal parameters
- Case histories of Meniscal & Patellar Knee injuries
- Rehabilitation techniques for Tendonitis & Tendon Injuries in The Foot and Ankle – from an evidence-based perspective
- How to diagnose and identify Frozen Shoulder, as well as treatment options available
- How to deal with the more unusual/uncommon hip conditions: AVN & Dysplasia
How to Register
Tickets can be purchased for each day, or you can book both days for a discounted rate.
Find out more and register here.