What to Expect
We put our mind, heart and soul into every aspect of our patient’s diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
We take a holistic approach to orthopaedic care. We are patient-focused, and work in collaboration with an extensive network of healthcare professionals to provide treatment plans tailored to each patient.
Our administration team is on hand to ensure that your visit is as seamless and relaxed as possible. They are more than happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Each of our locations are centres of excellence combined with a relaxed patient atmosphere. Their highly skilled staff will welcome and enable you to feel at ease as soon as you arrive. We welcome medically insured, self-funding and international patients.
Upon your arrival, there will be information for you to complete – so please ensure you allow enough time to complete this before your appointment time.
There will also be a screening process for Covid-19. You will be informed of the administration process at your hospital when you book your appointment.
- We have appointments available Monday – Saturday, with many available on the same day.
- Your first appointment usually takes around 20-30 minutes. Follow up appointments are usually shorter.
- Depending on your injury and condition, we may need to refer you for diagnostic tests or imaging scans such as: x-ray, MRI, Ultrasound or blood tests. Depending on the location you are visiting, many of these services are available on site for your convenience.
After Your Appointment
- Following your first consultation or follow-up appointment, your consultant with discuss your recommended treatment plan and options with you. This could include further investigations, physiotherapy, surgical treatments, non-surgical treatments, referral to another service or no treatment at all.
- Our consultants will recommend the best form of treatment to get you back on your feet quickly, enjoying life.
- All medical documentation, organisation of surgery bookings and onward referrals will be taken care of by our consultants and administration team. They will guide you every step of the way.
If surgery is recommended, our team will arrange this on your behalf at the hospital of your choice.
We will send you a confirmation letter with the date, time and instructions. You may also be required to visit the hospital for a pre-admission check-up, which the hospital will arrange with you directly.