Private Hospitals are Re-opening
We are delighted to announce that nearly all of the private hospitals we work with have opened their doors again and are accepting patients. Each location / hospital group has measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and patients.
Where possible, our consultants can provide initial and/or follow-up consultations by video or phone. Your insurer may also cover this cost, just be sure to confirm with them prior to booking.
To find out the latest information from each of our hospital locations, please visit the links below.
- BMI Cavell Hospital
- BMI Hendon Hospital
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
- BMI The King’s Oak Hospital
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital Private Patient Unit
- Highgate Private Hospital
- Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth’s
- One Hatfield Hospital
- Royal Free Hadley Wood Private Patient Unit
- Royal Free London Private Patient Unit
- Spire Bushey Hospital
- Spire Hartswood Hospital
- Queen Anne Street
- The London Clinic
Updated on 3 July 2020 at 1pm.